My client is a well-regarded divisional manufacturing business within the FMCG sector, ideally situated within Milton Keynes and therefore easily commutable.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Qualified Accountant to join the team.
• Overall responsibility for overseeing the site margins on all existing products, and customers in a fast paced, tightly controlled and ever-changing environment.
• Accurate recording and management of stock in the financial accounts, and the monitoring of the effectiveness of stock controls.
• Overall responsibility for providing the business with informative and accurate information, to aid commercial decision making.
• Produce high quality models and additional financial information to support both strategic and operational decisions.
• Focused on supporting the site growth ambitions, through customer and product development.
• Full production and ownership of the standard costing system, bills of materials and yields from concept to launch.
• To provide full support to the Finance Director and Commercial department with all budgets, forecasts and projects.
• Continually reviewing business processes to ensure effective and efficient control.
• Stock valuations at month end and reconciliations of stock accounts in the Balance Sheet, while monitoring the range change process and updating Finance on a weekly and monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will be a bright and dynamic ACCA / CIMA / ACA Accountant (Qualified, Part Qualified or QBE), with previous experience gained within Manufacturing.
You will have the ability to demonstrate forward thinking, forecasting and budgeting skills, with strong commercial awareness and ability to persuade and influence, whilst engaging with key stakeholders.