My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding business within the Financial Services sector, ideally situated within Central Leicester.
Due to a period of continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a dynamic Part Qualified or Newly Qualified accountant to join the team, to assist the Finance Director Designate with the below:
– Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, and report variances
– Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
– Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
– Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
– Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
– Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
– Supervise and performance manage the finance department
The ideal candidate will be experienced, working across Financial / Management Accounting, and be working towards CIMA / ACCA if not already qualified.
A good level of IT Literacy is key, and strong analytical skills are essential, to include MS Excel (including Pivots and Look Ups) coupled with the ability to provide commentary on financial performance.
Previous experience gained within financial services is ideal, however this is not essential.
In return, a competitive basic salary of up to £40,000 coupled with Study support for those still studying, Bonus, 23 Days Holiday, Company Pension, Life Cover and Medical, coupled with a Flexible Working Arrangement.