My client is a leading business within their sector, and currently experiencing a period of significant growth.
Due to the above, they now have a vacancy for a Part Qualified or Qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be working as part of a small but dynamic accounts team, the primary focus will be to produce company management accounts that drive decisions for the wider business.
• Timely and accurate preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, including – Multi-currency and multi-company consolidation, Fixed Asset Accounting, Pre-Payments and Accruals, Currency Revaluations, Bank Reconciliations and Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Journals
• Production of contract Profit and Loss Accounts
• Monitoring and reporting of contract cash flows and cost reporting
• Preparation of Company Cash Flows
• Preparation of company budget and re-forecasts
• Raising of client invoices and credit control where necessary
• Analysis and reporting of employee expenses
• Labour Hours analysis and reporting
• Ad hoc reporting
• Assisting with audit and other statutory reporting requirements
• Covering for other members of the Business Support Team
The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA), with previous Management Accounting experience gained within a commercial business.
Experience gained within an international business or experience of multi-currency is ideal, but not essential.
Needless to say, due to the nature of this position, candidates will need to be numerate, accurate and be able to demonstrate good analytical and reporting skills.
An intermediate knowledge of MS Excel is essential (Pivots / Look Ups / Macros), and knowledge of Exchequer ideal, but other ERP Systems will also be considered.
In return, a competitive basic salary of up to £35,000 coupled with study support for those still studying, and excellent benefits are offered.