My client is a rapidly expanding SME business within the Manufacturing / FMCG Industry, ideally situated rurally in Alcester.
Due to this expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Dynamic Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant to join the team.
Reporting into the Group FD, this is a challenging and varied role assisting with a mixture of both Financial and Management Accounting duties:
*Production of monthly management accounts for Business brands within the Group, including P&L and Balance sheet analysis / reconciliations
* Monthly forecasting and budgeting and daily sales reporting, monthly forecasting of the international sales
* Providing variance analysis and commentary to the Directors
* KPI analysis, and partner key stakeholders to drive improvement
* Calculating and processing accruals and prepayments for the month end accounts
* Producing quarterly VAT / Intrastat returns
* Cash flow forecasting and reconciliation
* Supervising the credit controller, purchase ledger clerk and the admin clerk to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner, overseeing their workload and distributing work if needed
* Approving weekly supplier payment runs
* Payroll for 150 employees within the entire group
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained within a similar position, and be looking to join a fun and vibrant business.
A competitive basic salary of up to £35,000 with Study Support, and excellent benefits await.