We are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant with a motor trade background, to become an integral member of this Head Office Group”s centralised accounts function.
Your key objectives will include:
• Liaising with the Group Management Structure and Central Accounts Team, to ensure that all nominal accounts for relevant businesses are fully reconciled, accurate and that the information is available within defined timeframes.
• Producing management accounts and forecasting data, which is compliant with company policies and deadlines.
• Submitting composite data to the Manufacturers, within defined timeframes.
• Providing guidance to the Group businesses on financial matters and accounts issues.
• Helping the Group businesses to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
It is necessary for you to have previous accounting experience within the motor trade for this role, and ideally be qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA or QBE.
Additionally, to be successful in this role, you will need to be time-managed, organised, a good communicator, accurate and be committed to aligning your performance / conduct with the Group”s Vision and Values.
In return, this organisation offers a competitive remuneration package, including the use of a Company Vehicle and a people-focused working environment.
Benefits also include a host of significantly discounted schemes / options; holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers, as well as a Life Assurance policy.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30.