My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding business within the construction industry.
Due to a recent acquisition, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join the newly created offices based close to East Midlands Airport.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, you will provide financial support to a number of areas of this newly acquired business, whilst also working closely with Group Finance.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
– Assist in preparation of monthly Management Accounts and reporting.
– Assist in preparation of forecasting and annual budgeting process.
– Cost analysis reporting – improve the level of cost reporting and awareness across all operations – Update and improve standard costing model.
– Hold monthly one to one cost review meetings with key budget holders.
– Sales analysis reporting and customer profitability analysis.
– KPI reporting for internal reviews and external requirements.
– Capex reporting – Ensure capital expenditure processes are followed and capital spend is accurately reported.
– Provision of information for auditing purposes.
– Provide a level of cover for the Assistant Management Accountant.
– Other ad hoc projects as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified, with previous experience gained within a Management Accounting position.
Previous experience gained within the construction or building materials industry would be ideal, however is not essential.
In return, my client is able to offer a basic salary of up to £45,000, coupled with excellent benefits.
This position promises to be both varied and challenging, with great scope to play a key role in the company’s continued growth.
The opportunity to gain experience in more project related continuous improvement projects can also be offered.