My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding group, made up of 4 diverse and profitable business units.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a dynamic Accountant to join their business, ideally situated in Ashby de la Zouch.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, this is a key position in taking end to end responsibility for one of the divisional business units.
* Timely production of divisional management accounts, and provide analysis on variances to budget
* Assist in the creation of budget and forecasts
* Maintenance of fixed assets, journals, accruals and prepayments
* Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Assist with the supervision of a small team of transactional finance professionals
* Management of bank accounts, ensuring smooth cash flow
* Completion of returns to include VAT, EC Sales
* Create report, and provide analysis and commentary to Group FC and MD
* Daily use of MS Excel and Xero Accounting Systems
The ideal candidate will be working towards a formal qualification if not already qualified, and have previous experience gained within a similar Management / Financial Accounting position.
This business is highly progressive via both organic growth an acquisition, and a number of exciting projects lay ahead focused on continuous improvement, to which the successful candidate will be key in assisting in the delivery.
In return, a competitive basic salary of £30,000 – £40,000 plus excellent benefits, study support and great working environment await.