My client is a leading business within their sector, and currently experiencing a period of significant growth.
Due to the above, they now have a vacancy for a Part Qualified or Qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be working as part of a small but dynamic accounts team, the primary focus will be to produce company management accounts that drive decisions for the wider business.
• Timely and accurate preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, including: Multi-currency and multi-company consolidation, Fixed Asset Accounting, Pre-Payments and Accruals, Currency Revaluations, Bank Reconciliations and Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Journals
• Production of contract Profit and Loss Accounts
• Monitoring and reporting of contract cash flows and cost reporting
• Preparation of Company Cash Flows
• Preparation of company budget and re-forecasts
• Raising of client invoices and credit control where necessary
• Analysis and reporting of employee expenses
• Ad hoc reporting
• Assisting with audit and other statutory reporting requirements
The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA), with previous Management Accounting experience gained within a commercial business.