My client is a leading privately owned business within the machinery manufacturing industry, supplying businesses across the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
Situated within Leicestershire near to Jct. 21 / 21a, therefore easily accessible from across the East Midlands.
Due to an exciting strategic plan, FRS have been engaged to deliver the recruitment of an experienced Management Accountant / Finance Manager to join the business.
• All aspects of debtors and creditor management
• Daily bank reconciliation
• Prepare monthly management accounts, PNL reports, creditor / debtor reports and financial forecasts
• VAT Runs and Submissions
• Month end and year end procedures, inventory control and valuations
• Co-ordinate and prepare Capex and HR budgets
• Provide management simplified accounts information to the operations and service team
• Continually review and improve processes to ensure an efficient approach
• Identify and develop controls and processes to ensure all risks and opportunities are highlighted
• Payroll and overtime calculation
• Experience in use and management of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and report creating
• Experienced in change management
• Highly confident and organised with strong communication and leadership skills
• Manufacturing experience – Essential
• Ideally, working towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA, if not already qualified