Our Client, a well-established Dealership in Northamptonshire, is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual with aspiration to progress into a Finance Manager position.
Duties will include:
Reporting directly to the Financial Director and working closely with the Managing Director, the successful candidate will assist with the production of Monthly Management Account packs and Company Consolidation.
Other duties will include, but not limited to:
• Preparation of Variance Analysis with Commentary
• Assist with Budget and Forecast
• Production of Monthly Management Accounts
• Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Assist with year end Audit
My client is ideally looking for the following:
• Excellent Excel Skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the business, including non-finance directors
• Part Qualified, studying or Newly Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
• Previous experience gained within the motor trade