My client is a leading business operating within both the Manufacturing and Retail Industries, with businesses based across Leicestershire.
Due to expansion, FRS have been engaged to assist one of their (COVID Essential) retail businesses, with the recruitment of a Management / Commercial Accountant.
Reporting into the Finance Director (also placed via FRS), this position is ideally suited to a Qualified Accountant or finalist seeking a position with a dynamic and entrepreneurial business.
This is a wide reaching and commercially focused Management Accountant position, and suited to an individual that is keen to develop their all-round financial skills, and understanding within a varied and challenging role.
– Applicants will be ideally ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified, however PQ and Finalists with Management Accounting Experience will be considered
– An eye for detail and be keen to identify process improvements, and develop their commercial mindset
– Confidence in the ability to produce a set of management accounts to include, budgeting and forecasting, analysis and commentary to the board
– Ability to interrogate data and solve problems
– A strong Excel skillset is a must, and a good working knowledge of Sage accounts software would be beneficial
In return, my client can offer a challenging and progressive position, with excellent benefits and a competitive basic salary based on experience.
This business is part of a highly dynamic group, and as such a wider chance for enhancement can be offered.
This is a full time, permanent position that in non COVID times would be office based, however flexible home working can be agreed during these times.