My client is a European owned, leading business within the rental / lease hire industry, with a UK turnover approaching £200m and group turnover of £2b plus.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join the business, ideally situated on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire / Northamptonshire borders.
The purpose of this position is to Provide management accounts for all UK Business Units that meet all aspects of departmental and financial controls.
This position reports into the Financial Controller for the UK Business, with duties including:
• Timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts.
• Maintenance of accounting processes and procedures.
• Provide financial modelling and analysis where required.
• Responsible for any government reporting requirements e.g. VAT.
• Cash flow management and forecasting.
• Fixed Asset maintenance and reporting.
• Implementation and improvement of strong internal controls.
• Production of annual statutory accounts.
• Act as a conduit for both internal and external audits.
• Support the UK Financial Controller in the management and development of the finance team.
• Ad hoc duties when required.
The ideal candidate will be working towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA if not already qualified, and have previous experience within a similar management accounting position.
• Numerate and accurate with good analytical and reporting skills.
• Able to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt to change.
• Computer literate with advanced Excel skills.
• Possesses a solid understanding of financial software principles.
• Experience in the production of financial statements.
In return, a highly progressive opportunity within a rapidly expanding group can be offered, alongside a basic salary of up to £45,000 DOE, bonus and excellent benefits.
Study support can also be offered for those still studying.