My client is a well respected national house builder, ideally situated on the Staffordshire / Leicestershire / Derbyshire borders in close proximity to the M1 / M42.
Due to expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a dynamic Part Qualified Management Accountant.
This role would suit an individual who is committed to furthering their career in Finance.
The business will support you with your development and training through on the job experience and study support.
You will need to be a strong all-rounder and be willing and able to assist and support at every level. This role provides a solid accounting foundation for those who wish to progress in Finance.
• Assisting with monthly management reporting
• Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
• Business partner with other HO departments
• Assisting with statutory accounts and tax pack
• Support for Financial Controller, Midlands and across the group
• Provide cover for weekly Group KPI’s
• Assisting with monthly management accounts to include central overheads review, accruals, prepayments and stock balances
• Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations
• Liaising with other departments to ensure all information requirements for the management accounts are complete
• Investigations of variances against budget
• Involvement in statutory accounts and audit process
• Liaise with auditors and ensuring information is available
• Preparation and provision of information in relation to the year end tax pack
• Assisting in preparation of annual budget and rolling forecasts
• Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will be actively working towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA, and ideally have prior experience with Management Accounts / Financial Accounting.
You will be a Team player with strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills, with Good IT skills, in particular Excel and the ability to work with minimal supervision.