My client is one of the UK”s leading privately owned transport / logistics companies, and just in the throws of relocating to new offices based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
As part of their continued growth, FRS have been enlisted to deliver the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join the business.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role will assist in the day to day running of a busy finance office.
– Assist in the production of monthly management accounts
– Provide regular forecast analysis of variances, with commentary
– Partner Finance Manager and MD in Creation of Annual Budget and financial planning
– Balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
– Processing and posting journals, agreement of intercompany balances
– Maintaining fixed asset registers – bank reconciliations
– Completion of VAT Returns and assisting with Month End / Year End
– Ongoing review of systems and processes with a view to continuous improvement
– Supporting Finance Manager with any other duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained working across management / financial accounting, coupled with a good level of IT literacy to include MS Excel, Prior knowledge of Sage would be a major advantage.
In return, my client can offer a varied and challenging role with great scope for ongoing development.
A basic salary of up to £30,000 plus Study Package can be offered.