My client is a well regarded national business operating within the Construction / House Build Industry.
Due to expansion they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join their business Unit based in Tamworth, but with the flexibility to work from home.
The position will allow the successful candidate to take full ownership of one of the business entire P&L”s and offer development through full core accounting exposure, a medium sized and tenured team to learn from – and excellent development opportunities.
I am pleased to say the vacancy has come about through the growth of the company and an impressive set of financial results.
The Group of Companies experienced strong financial results even during these unusual times, turning over in excess of £1.35bn and are looking to continue their successes into 2021/22.
This is a genuinely brilliant opportunity for a studying and aspiring management accountant to make an intelligent and progressive step in their career.
The finance team will be playing an active part in leading and supporting the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets, by providing key financial insight and control, whilst driving improvements to the operation and financial processes.
* Produce monthly management accounts and reconciliations for a large group entity and other smaller entities
* Update cash-flow forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis
* Produce VAT returns for consolidation
* Produce (along with the finance team) Financial Management Information
* To gain a good level of understanding of the operation of the finance function
The ideal candidate:
* Mid-late stage CIMA / ACCA studier
* Understanding of financial fundamentals and previous experience in Finance
* Good level of Excel, including pivot tables, vlookups, Sumifs
* Well organised with excellent attention to detail
* Flexible and able to adapt to different tasks
* Desire to ensure tasks are seen through to completion
* Proactive, challenging nature
* Hold a full driving licence, as some travel may be required between offices
* Team player