My client is a charity, due to continued growth they are seeking a Management Accountant to join the team.
Duties will include:
• Production of monthly nominal ledger journals, accruals and prepayments.
• Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Assist in production of monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting.
• Maintain the fixed asset register, ensuring that all additions and disposals are properly authorised, and all depreciation is charged to the nominal ledger.
• Prepare costings for all new products and for all price negotiations.
• Cost Centre reporting.
The ideal candidate will have:
• AAT Qualified or CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified or QBE
• Excellent communication skills