My client is a leading manufacturing organisation, due to continued growth they are seeking a Management Accountant to join the team.
Duties will include:
• Production of monthly nominal ledger journals, accruals and prepayments.
• Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Assist in production of monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting.
• Maintain the fixed asset register, ensuring that all additions and disposals are properly authorised, and all depreciation is charged to the nominal ledger.
• Weekly sales and cost analysis report, in particular ensuring BOMs are accurate / up to date for current costs of the manufacturing process.
• Prepare costings for all new products and for all price negotiations.
• To participate in the budget and forecasting process and produce monthly KPI’s, and develop the KPI reporting in the organisation.
• Support other departments by providing analyses and reports as required, and in the development and administration of company systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
• AAT Qualified or CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified (Study Support will be provided)
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous Manufacturing experience (Desirable)