My client is a leading business within the automotive technology industry, and ideally situated in Coleshill, therefore close and easily commutable from across the Midlands using either the M42 or M6.
Due to continued growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist in the delivery of a Management Accountant to join the business.
This client’s focus is more so on real life experience than formal qualifications, as such, those that are Qualified, Part Qualified or QBE are all welcomed to apply.
The successful candidate will report into the Group Financial Controller, assisting with the below duties:
· Responsible for preparation of the monthly management accounts for two entities
· Full ownership of the P&L’s for those entities
· Provision of supporting data, including balance sheet reconciliations
· Daily, weekly and monthly cashflow reporting
· Assist in the completion of budgets and forecasts
· Commercial analysis on current and new contracts
· Assist the financial controller in creating financial reports
· Responsible for operational KPI’s and analysis
· Produce and submit VAT returns
· Process improvements – financial and non-financial
· Manage Key Internal relationships, and business partner with contacts across Commercial and Operations
Key Accountabilities within this role:
· Full P&L responsibility
· Month end processes and procedures
· Responsible for revenue integrity
· Assist in the implementation of weekly flash reporting and KPI’s
· Monthly / Weekly variance analysis against budget and forecast
· Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
The successful candidate will have prior experience gained within a similar management accounting position, and be looking to join an exciting, progressive business.
A good level of IT Literacy to include MS Excel is essential, and prior knowledge of Sage would be an advantage.
In return, my client is able to offer a challenging and progressive role with excellent benefits, and a basic salary of £32,000 to £35,000 DOE.
Study support for those wishing to work towards AAT / CIMA / ACCA will also be given.