My client is a well-respected £150m Turnover International business within the manufacturing industry and ideally situated in the South of Leicestershire.
Due to movements of a long term member of staff, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join the business.
Working closely with the Group Finance Director this role will have broad responsibility for both Group whilst also servicing a number of subsidiary companies.
Duties will include:
• Delivery of timely and accurate management accounts
• Review of balance sheet reconciliations
• Review and maintenance of fixed asset registers
• Reconciliation of intercompany balances and settlements of debts
• Year end collation of documents, schedule and analysis for audit and tax
• Preparation of budgets and subsequent rolling forecasts
• Costing system maintenance and variance analysis
• Responsibility for collation of month end foreign exchange rates
The ideal candidate will be working towards a professional qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) if not already qualified and have at least 2-3 years previous experience gained in a similar management accounting position.
Experience of costings / cost accounting is desirable but not essential.
In return a highly progressive role with excellent development opportunities and role variety can be offered.
This client has a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 DOE with excellent benefits and bonus being offered.