My client is a dynamic privately owned business with interest within both Manufacturing and Construction, demonstrating impressive results and with planned expansion for 2021, even during COVID Times.
As such FRS have been enlisted to deliver the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant, to join the team based in East Coventry (CV2).
Reporting into the Finance Director, this is a key role to the business producing timely management accounts, whilst also partnering key stakeholders across the business to drive improvement.
• Responsible for assisting the Finance Director in all aspects of financial management of the company.
• Support the business with the delivery of financial KPI information and modelling of income, margins and costs – Provide insightful analysis to support improved performance.
• General insight regarding the performance of sales and account performance with predictive modelling.
• Maintenance and development of management information reports.
• Preparation of the annual budget.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and statutory accounts.
• Monthly stocktake reporting.
• Analysis of costs and nominal accounts.
• Preparation of statutory monthly reports (eg. ECSL, VAT returns, intrastat).
• Control cash flow on a daily / weekly and monthly basis, together with forecasts.
• Coordinate the annual external audit.
The ideal candidate will be a pass finalist or qualified, and ideally with previous experience gained within a Management Accountant or Business Partnering Position.
My client is about to embark on a period of expansion and improvement, as such, is ideally suited to a candidate wanting to work for a dynamic, fast paced business.
In return, a basic salary of £43,000 coupled with excellent benefits and bonus awaits.