FRS have been enlisted to assist one of our well respected clients, with the recruitment of a dynamic Finance Manager / Management Accountant to join their business based in Warwickshire.
My client is a leading international business in the lease hire industry with a history of operating for over 40 years across Europe, with a group turnover approaching €700m and UK Turnover of £100m plus, with many house hold names listed as clients.
Due to continued growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of either a Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant to join the team.
Job Purpose Summary:
To provide accurate financial and management information on a periodic and ad hoc basis, delivering insights and recommendations to senior managers, aiding decision making, drive innovative margin and process improvements within Finance and the wider organisation.
• Provide timely and accurate finance information to the internal and external stakeholders, and ensure the consistency, reliability and efficiency of information gathering, validation and aggregation
• Report on monthly basis product P&L’s, and provide comprehensive commentary on variances
• Reconcile and maintain monthly basis Balance Sheet Accounts (WIP revenue, COS Accruals, Prepayments)
• Ensure processes are followed to adhere to revenue, cost matching principles
• Develop and constant monitoring of direct margin and bottom line margin analysis by product – analyse and justify by adequate comments the movements in profitability
• Actively engage and partner with key stakeholders across the business in the preparation of forecasts and budgets; collate, analyse and challenge forecast information appropriately
• Working in partnership with the management teams and cost centre managers in all aspects of financial performance reporting and decision making
• Business partner with key stakeholders across the wider organisation (i.e. operations to understand operational challenges and its impact on profit delivery)
• Support shared service accounts team with accounts payable queries and sales ledger / credit control queries, and production of key data for the Group finance team
• Continually look at ways to improve finance impacted procedures through working closely with internal departments
• Deputise specific / agreed tasks for Financial Controller during Holiday, Sickness / peak periods
The ideal candidate will be working towards formal qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) if not already qualified, and ideally have prior experience gained in a similar position.
In return, my client is able to offer a great working environment and benefits, coupled with rapid opportunity for professional development.
Study support for those still studying can be offered, and a salary of £35,000 to £45,000 can be offered based on experience.