My client is a leading and yet still rapidly expanding business within the professional services industry, with offices based across Leicestershire / Staffordshire / Shropshire and Manchester.
Due to anticipated growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Management Accountant / Finance Manager on a full time and permanent basis.
This position is to support the Head of Finance with preparing reports, implementing efficient and diligent financial practices and be involved in the day-to-day running of the company accounts.
• Examine and Analyse financial information
• Present findings (written and verbal) to senior management and Directors
• Support business profitability and growth through findings and recommendations
• Prepare month-end and year-end reports
• Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
• Cash flow management and Manage Company Bank Accounts
• Make suggestions for enhancements where needed for current accounting systems
• Prepare and submit VAT returns
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Overseeing payroll department
• Supervise finance team when the Heads of Department are not present
• Managing and protecting customer information in accordance with GDPRs
• Facilitate learning through gathering, documenting and transfer of knowledge throughout the team to ensure best practise is in place and agreed service levels are met
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained in a similar management accounting biased position, and be working towards a formal qualification (AAT / ACA / ACCA / CIMA), if not already qualified.
Good IT Literacy skills to include MS Excel (Pivots / Look Ups) for analysis are key, and experience of Xero is desirable but not essential.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with confidence is key, as business partnering key stakeholders across the group is part of this role.
This is both a highly progressive role and business, therefore this position is well suited to candidates that are looking to continue to grow in their career.
A basic salary of £30,000 to £40,000 coupled with bonus and excellent benefits await.
Study support for those still studying will be offered.