My client is a well respected business within the manufacturing industry, supplying products to a number of well-known brands within Food and Pharmaceuticals.
Due to maternity, FRS have been engaged to assist with the appointment of either a Part Qualified, Qualified or QBE Accountant to join their Team, based from the offices in West Leicester Nr Jct. 21.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be working with the business for at least 6 months, providing cover across:
• Production of full management accounts for 3 separate companies, including budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and providing of commentary
• Creation of MI / KPI reports, reviewing Costs, Margins and Sales
• Timely completion of returns to include VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales
• Work closely with external stakeholders / accountants in prep for Audit
• Management of company bank accounts, cash books and petty cash
• Payment of suppliers, Expenses and Invoice Financing, whilst ensuring smooth cash flow
• Ensure the timely closing of Purchase / Sales ledgers at month end
• Daily use of MS Excel, along with Sage and SAP
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained within a similar Accountancy position, coupled with a hands-on approach.
Previous experience gained within Manufacturing / FMCG is highly desirable, but not essential.
In return, my client can offer the position on either a Temporary or Fixed Term Contract basis, with excellent rates of pay and an expected duration of around 6 months.