My client is a well regarded business within the house building industry, currently experiencing a period of vast growth, with the anticipation of doubling unit volumes within the next year.
Due to the above, FRS have been engaged on an exclusive basis to assist with the appointment of a Management Accountant for their West Midlands Division.
This is a newly created position as part of the above growth, and will report into the Head of Finance, assisting with:
* Completing the financial and business plan for the next three financial years
* Preparation and review of monthly management accounts, reporting to the Head of Finance
* Responsible for preparing the consolidation pack for the financial accounts at half year and full year, as well as reviewing the tax pack
* Providing sound financial guidance and analysis, along with the commercial insight during land bid meetings as well as valuation meetings
* Overseeing of eight members of the team and completing performance management reviews every six months
* Implementing the internal policies and procedures set out by the Group, in order to comply with the regulations set out for a company
* Completion of VAT, CIS, P11d and SDLT returns
The ideal candidate will be working towards ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualification if not already qualified, and will have prior experience gained working within the construction industry (ideally house building), due to the unique nature of the position.
A basic salary of £45,000 coupled with excellent benefits, and scope to work towards Finance Manager / Financial Controller position within the next 1-3 years.