My client is a rapidly expanding SME e-commerce business, ideally situated on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire borders.
Due to internal promotion, FRS have been enlisted to assist in the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant / Management Accountant on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Reporting into the FC, this is an ideal opportunity for an AAT Qualified or QBE Accountant, or someone actively working towards ACCA / CIMA Qualification.
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts in Excel, based on NetSuite to tight 5 Day month end
• Process and input of required journals
• Prepayments / Accruals / and maintenance or replacement of supporting management account analysis (Budget and trend time series of expenditure)
• Analysis of General Ledger accounts
• Daily Bank Statement downloads for Cash Flow Management, and setting up Weekly Payments with FC and Purchase Ledger function – Developing actual reconciliation processes with Sales Ledger Finance
• VAT analysis and assistance with VAT Return
• Fixed Assets Reconciliations
• Assist with Annual audit (30 November year end) – supporting schedules
• Assist in developing the efficient use of NetSuite from a financial processing and control perspective, as the general business develops using the full functionality of NetSuite”s ERP capability
• Also cover absence and peak processing cover with the processing team activities, and in the absence of Financial Controller
This position is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis, with candidates being able to start immediately if available, however the client will also wait notice.
A basic salary to the equivalent of £35,000 coupled with study support package once permanent will be offered.