My client is a well established business operating within the Manufacturing industry, located to the North of Droitwich.
Due to continued growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the appointment of a Management Accountant to join the business.
This role will report into the UK Financial Controller and offer great exposure across both Management and Cost Accounting.
• Preparation and reporting of the budgets and forecasts for 2 UK / International Businesses, and presenting the month end management accounts to the board of directors
• Assisting the operations and sales teams, with precise monthly sales and stock information
• Cost Accounting – Standard and Variable Costs, BOM, wastage, raw material, CAPEX
• Preparation of the external auditor packs and assisting the auditors with the year-end audit
• Calculation and preparation of inter-company service agreements
• Preparation of year-end accounts and consolidated accounts, for the UK companies and the group accounts
• Reconciliation of the balance sheets and bank accounts
• Improve MI / KPI Analysis and drive improvement across the business
• Ad hoc duties as requested by Finance Director during Month / Year End / Special Projects
The ideal candidate will be working towards formal qualification if not already qualified, and have prior experience gained within Management Accounting.
Previous experience gained within Manufacturing, with an understanding of Cost Accounting is desirable but not essential.
In return, a varied and challenging role awaits, with ongoing training and career enhancement, plus study support for those still working towards CIMA / ACCA.
A basic salary of up to £42,000 plus benefits awaits.