My client is a global manufacturing brand, who are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide financial leadership to the UK and EMEA teams, and continually raise the quality and focus of financial reporting and business performance.
• Ensure the entities monthly financial results (P&L, Balance Sheet, Capital monitoring, working capital performance and cashflow). Provide Group with key and relevant financial performance information, to allow meaningful assessment and challenge of the company performance. To lead the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
• To manage the preparation for the annual financial audit, act as the key contact and ensure all necessary supporting information is available.
• Ensure the filing of all statutory accounts, tax returns and other required tax and statistical information is completed accurately and on time.
• Manage the finance team to ensure an efficient and effective finance operation, delivering exceptional service at an optimised cost.
• Support the Regional CFO to improve the accounting processes and local policies, ensuring compliance with legislative frameworks, Group policies and local legislation.
The successful candidate will be Qualified, with relevant PQE experience within a manufacturing environment.