This role is an exciting opportunity to develop a person’s current skill base and experience. It allows the right candidate to have access to an extensive range of tasks across all elements within a business, providing variety and exposure to different departments.
The successful candidate will be given full training and support; however, it is a role in which you set your own limits and make it your own.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 5.00pm
30-minute lunch break
33 days holiday (Inc. BH)
The Office and Accounts Administrator undertakes a number of general office administration and reception duties, as well as a variety of accounting tasks. Working closely with the Finance department to help maintain a professional and organised office environment.
The successful candidate will have opportunity for personal growth and development of skills, supported by the company. They will be able to take initiative when given new tasks, as well as stay positive and self-motivated throughout the day, assisting with office procedures and accreditations.
– Meet and Greet visitors
– Answering calls / dealing with queries
– Processing purchase invoices / supplier statement reconciliations
– Computerised (Xero) payment runs on a weekly and monthly basis
– Generation of sales invoices and their upload into Xero
– General Office administration (e.g. Post / Couriers)
– Control of stationery, toners and kitchen supplies
– Any other departmental administration and ad hoc duties
– Pleasant and positive demeanour
– Quick learner and eager to develop skills
– Ability to work co-operatively with a wide variety of people
– Attention to detail
– Strong communication skills
– High level of confidentiality
Knowledge and Experience:
– Good IT skills and familiar with a variety of systems (inc. Microsoft package)
– Previous administration / accounting experience
– Excellent telephone skills
– Competent in taking and forwarding messages accurately and promptly
– Knowledge of Xero an advantage, but not essential