FRS are recruiting an Office Coordinator for a thriving business who have shown continued growth over the last 3-4 years.
Joining an energetic and ambitious team, you will be working closely with both the Finance and Operations departments, assisting with a wide range of duties as noted below.
This is an excellent time to be joining the business, ongoing training and development opportunities await the successful candidate.
You must be a confident individual who is eager to learn many different aspects of the job, and want to develop in a fast-growing business.
Duties will include:
– Answering all calls promptly, taking messages and card payments, regularly checking voicemail messages, and forwarding them to the appropriate person.
– Performing an extensive array of administrative tasks such as filing and diary management.
– Processing business documents and coordinating enquiries that get called / emailed in.
– Accurate data entry.
– Working alongside an experienced Credit Controller, and assisting with the collection of money owed to the business via telephone and email.
– Business acumen
– Knowledge of credit control
– Analytical thinking and assessment
– Account and CRM database management
– IT skills, and a working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and computerised management systems
– Diary management
– Customer service
– Attention to detail
– Strong administrative skills
– 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
– Vitality health insurance