Reporting into the MD, you will take responsibility for a small finance team, ensuring the timely completion of both Accounting and General Admin duties.
• Responsible for two staff and ensuring the prompt completion of all set tasks
• Management of the Companys Purchase, Sales and Nominal Ledgers
• Bank Account Management and Reconciliations
• Maintenance of Company Petty Cash and Cash Books
• Management of stock level and purchase ordering system
• General Admin – Filing, Faxing, Photocopying
• Ad hoc duties as requested by the MD
Applicants should have previous office and administration experience, preferably working within a small to medium sized business.
You will be a team player with experience of working within a supervisory capacity and be happy working to tight deadlines.
A good level of IT Literacy to include Sage or equivalent, along with MS Excel is essential.
In return, my client can offer a varied and exciting opportunity with genuine prospects of long term career stability.