FRS have been exclusively enlisted by a reputable business based on the outskirts of London, with the recruitment of an Operations and Supply Chain Manager.
My client is a well regarded international market leader within the manufacturing sector, with a UK turnover in excess of £100m.
A full job spec will be made available to candidates with suitable backgrounds, with interviews being conducted week commencing Monday 21st October 2019.
Operationally, you will be responsible for managing:
– Health & safety
– Local supply chains
Duties and core duties will include:
– Responsible for the operational budget preparation, and supply of key data input for the preparation of all PCU calculations
– Deliver the operational Budgets
– Proper control of all operational overheads within agreed Budgeted levels
– Chair a monthly Health and Safety meeting to review all areas of concern across the site, and by proactively reducing any perceived risks
– Monthly performance review (operations teams), against Budgeted OEEs / Waste / Breakdown time / Labour and Raw material costs
– Daily review of operations performance against key KPIs, and regular site tours to review any particular areas of non-conformance
– Work with teams to deliver product quality, food safety and manufacturing standards, to meet customer requirements and business needs
– Monthly review of YoY targets for total customer complaints, and implementation of corrective action plans
– Ensure total operations employee compliance with all Company policies and procedures, by ensuring appropriate training programmes are in place and by continuous staff briefings
– Responsible for ensuring site compliance with agreed Company Policies eg. Health and Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Hygiene policies
– Ensure appropriate training is in place to allow all staff to be at the required skill level for every position
– Completion of annual appraisals for management
Ideal skills and competencies:
– Strong management, communication and motivational skills
– Excellent financial awareness and results orientated
– The ability to work autonomously
– Hold a strategic approach