My client is a leader within a specialist sector, due to expansion they now have a need for a Finance Administrator on a part time, permanent basis from there Wellingborough office with extensive Work from home.
• Communication: To maximise corporate business performance by building and maintaining effective inter-departmental relationships, communicating recurring items and providing the highest standards in all customer interactions (internal and external).
• Personal Performance: To ensure highest level performance by meeting and/or exceeding defined KPIs regarding debtor days and debt overdue and displaying a detailed working knowledge of all processes that impact AR.
• Administration and Finance: To ensure that all work streams under your control are operating at the highest level.
• Daily cash posting and reconciliations
• Raising credit notes, proforma invoices and freight invoices
• Providing copy invoices as required
• Customer set up and maintenance
• Processing of customer claims
• Other admin tasks as required by the Credit Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
• Working knowledge of ORACLE, MS Office inc. Word, Excel, email, fluency in English – verbal and written, additional language not required but advantageous
• 3 years experience in administration
• Exposure to retail and distribution companies with significant volume
• Exposure to Finance administration
• Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction
• Prioritizes tasks according to the needs of customers and the wider business
• Establishes good relationships with customers and staff
• Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly
• Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information
• Makes rational judgments from the available information and analysis
• Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction
• Monitors and maintains quality and productivity
• Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
• Works productively in a high pressure environment
In return my client can offer a salary of up to £15,000 per annum.