We are looking for an experienced individual to join this established market leader in Wellingborough.
The purpose of the position is to process 2 weekly payrolls in full, deal with all payroll queries, maintain the debtors’ ledger and assist with preparing management information.
. Maintain and update all weekly payroll information for the group
. Calculate and run payroll using Sage Payroll weekly
. Posting payroll info to Sage accounts,
. Deal with payroll queries proactively and in liaison with departmental managers.
. Support the credit control function,
. Receive and post payments to ledger, allocate as required, and maintain the debtors’ ledger.
. Undertake account reconciliations as required.
. Provide cover for other accounting functions as requested
. Other duties as reasonably required by the Company in particular other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Director.
The following skills, knowledge and experience are essential:
• Experience in a payroll position
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
• Ability to reconcile accounts.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Competent in Microsoft Office products (excel is essential).
• Calm, confident manner.
• Highly organised approach to work and ability to prioritise duties.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Experience in Sage Payroll and other Sage Products