My client is a business advisory, housing 13 specialist services, with each team dedicated to offering the best possible service to owner-managed and SME businesses across the UK.
Key to achieving this is through their knowledgeable, energetic and agile team who work hard to assist the client businesses, helping them not only with their day-to-day business needs but also to build and deliver their business strategies, goals and ambitions.
They always seek the best talent, looking for individuals who are technically brilliant, solution-focused and continually strive to be the best in class. Each member of the team plays an integral part in creating the unique feel and culture of our business, which in turn helps us continue to grow, develop and evolve.
About the role:
Due to the growing nature of the business and the payroll division, they are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator who would be a great addition to their thriving team.
• Setting up and processing new and existing payrolls for a portfolio of clients
• Adding new payroll clients to the system and creating their account with HMRC
• Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC
• Processing starters and leavers
• Calculating holiday pay, SMP, SSP, SPP
• Issuing payslips to employees and a breakdown summary to each client
• Ensuring the weekly and monthly submissions of auto-enrolment pensions
• Liaising with pension scheme providers to ensure all clients pension arrangements are in order
• Dealing with enquiries from both clients and their employees
• Previous payroll experience, ideally in a bureau background
• CIPP qualified would be advantageous, however not essential
• Experience running multiple payrolls and looking after own client base
• Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
• Knowledge of payroll systems
• Able to work well as part of a team as well as independently