This is an excellent opportunity to join a Chartered Accounting practice based in Kettering.
You will work mainly unsupervised and run payrolls from start to finish.
The position is part of a payroll department processing circa 130 payrolls, including weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payrolls. CIS scheme calculations are included in the role. You will deal with HMRC, pension providers and clients to help with queries and resolve issues.
Currently the issues surrounding Covid-19 have included calculation and processing of furlough claims, on behalf of payroll clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
– A full working knowledge of SSP, SMP and ad hoc payroll adjustments, including processing Auto Enrolment schemes.
– Experience in processing multiple payrolls.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
– Ability to work to a high level of accuracy, paying close attention to detail.
– Organised and methodical.
– Ability to manage and prioritise workload appropriately.
– Be a team player with a sense of humour.
– Full time, Permanent
– 25 days annual holiday
– Company pension scheme
– Modern, air-conditioned and spacious
– Free parking and easily accessible from the surrounding area
– Remote working from home is available to comply with current Government advice