FRS are recruiting a Payroll Administrator for a reputable business in Warwick, who offer fantastic career opportunities and the chance to work within a friendly, vibrant and ambitious team.
You will be working as part of a payroll team and reporting into the Payroll Manager, providing assistance with both the weekly and monthly payroll runs.
Duties will include:
– Provide a professional and responsive payroll service
– Ensure all work is produced and validated in a timely manner
– Processing new starter paperwork
– Following leaver processes to ensure final payments and paperwork is complete
– Collating and processing SSP
– Resolving any discrepancies in data and calculations
– General administrative duties in the department
– Preparing and processing weekly payroll
Skills & Knowledge:
– Excellent attention to detail
– Good knowledge of Excel
– Good knowledge of payroll and government legislation
– Ideally, knowledge of Northgate ResourceLink and Open Options Time and Attendance systems