We are currently looking to recruit into our payroll team.
Working in a practice environment with a large portfolio of clients, there is a lot of opportunity for progression and development within the team.
Being flexible and able to manage time and workload effectively is key as no two days are the same, and the ability to cope with a demanding workload in a time pressured environment is also required in this firm of accountants.
You must have excellent attention to detail and be able to identify errors and anomalies as they occur.
Flexible working and work from home options.
As Payroll Administrator, duties will include:
• Looking after a range of clients and processing monthly and weekly client payroll
• Processing all new starters and leavers
• Inputting, calculation and recording of SAP, SSP, and SMP
• Processing of HMRC forms, including P45 and P60”s
• Keeping up to date with legislation
• Assisting with the administration of auto enrolment pension schemes
• Dealing with client queries and escalating any ongoing queries
Ideal skills required:
– Excellent working knowledge of end to end payroll
– Ability to use own initiative, and work under pressure and to deadlines
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– A good working knowledge of accounting software
– It would be desirable to have used Sage 50 payroll, and also have experience within bureau, but neither is essential