FRS have been enlisted to help recruit for one of our well established practice office clients, due to expansion they are currently looking for a new Payroll Administrator.
Currently looking to recruit into our payroll team. With offices in Northampton, Daventry, Rugby and Market Harborough the role can be based at any of these locations, also offering a mix of home working.
Working in a practice environment with a large portfolio of clients, there is a lot of opportunity for progression and development within the team.
Being flexible and able to manage time and workload effectively is key in a firm of accountants, as no two days are the same and the ability to cope with a demanding workload in a time pressured environment.
You must have excellent attention to detail and be able to identify errors and anomalies as they occur.
Flexible working and work from home options.
Payroll Administrator, duties will include;
• Looking after a range of clients and processing monthly and weekly client payroll
• Processing all new starters and leavers
• Inputting, calculation and recording of SAP, SSP, and SMP
• Processing of HMRC forms including P45 and P60”s
• Keeping up to date with legislation
• Assisting with the administration of auto enrolment pension schemes
• Dealing with client queries and escalating any ongoing queries
Ideal skills required
Excellent working knowledge of end to end payroll
Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure and to deadlines
Excellent communication and organisational skills
A good working knowledge of accounting software
It would be desired to have used Sage50 payroll and also experience within bureau desired but neither essential.