FRS are recruiting a Payroll and Accounts Administrator for an SME based in Oldbury.
You will be joining a small team and working in a varied role, covering all administrative duties for payroll, which will also involve an element of other various accounts and finance based admin.
The business use Sage, so experience of using this system will be an advantage, but definitely not essential; they are looking for candidates who are eager to learn and grow in their career.
Duties will include:
– Processing payroll for the business on a weekly and monthly basis using Sage
– Inputting hours from time sheets onto the system, and ensuring they match with hours worked
– Alongside your direct manager, being a point of contact for any payroll queries within the business
– Highlighting and resolving any queries
– Administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, typing letters and associated financial documentation
– Pensions processing and administration
– Assisting with the processing of petty cash and expenses
– Ad hoc duties / project work when required
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Experience of Sage / Sage Payroll
– Hold a form of accounting qualification such as AAT
– Have worked within a similar sized 10 person team previously
– Be able to manage your own work but in a team environment