FRS are recruiting a Payroll and HR Officer role, for a client of ours based on the outskirts of Solihull.
You will be working for a forward thinking business in a friendly environment – they boast of an excellent working environment.
Due to continued growth, the business can offer excellent career opportunities for staff with the ambition to grow and develop.
Duties will include:
– Ensure that all employees are paid on time in an accurate and timely manner
– To help all staff with payroll queries and any payroll-related tasks
– To deal with all month-end and year-end payroll matters such as P60’s and P11d’s, and to assist the finance team with any issues relating to these payroll processes and associated audits
– Manage and maintain Private Mileage usage from employees with Company Vehicles, and keep up-to-date records of Employee and Company Vehicles for P11d purposes – submit private mileage figures each payroll month
– Submitting all RTI, FPS and EPS to HMRC on a monthly basis, and making PAYE payments on time and correct to ensure no fines are accrued
– Calculating all statutory and HMRC deductions / payments for employees such as SMP, SSP, SPP and AOE’s, and any necessary Furlough Payments
– To ensure that all third parties are paid correctly and on time, such as HMRC, CMS and local councils
– Managing the company’s pension schemes – making sure all contributions are made correctly, on time and making sure that auto enrolment meets all government specifications
– Maintain the company health insurance scheme, and ensuring that the renewals each year are for the best possible quote
– Calculate and process any salary sacrifice adjustments for applicable employees
– Apply tax code notifications from employees and HMRC
– Liaising with the HR and Payroll Administrator, to ensure the HR database and personnel records are maintained and kept up-to-date with alterations / changes
– Assist with, and at times, manage whole Recruitment campaigns; write job descriptions, advertise roles internally / externally, liaise with agencies, source, vet and short-list candidates, arrange and attend interviews, respond to candidates etc.
– Provide back-up HR Support and advice when required
– Any other reasonable administrative duties that may be required to facilitate the effective running of the department