My client, based in LE11 is currently looking for a Payroll / Bookkeeper.
Salary is negotiable.
We are looking for someone part-time (25 to 30 hours per week), for mainly payroll work on Sage payroll.
You must have had practice experience.
Auto enrolment experience required.
• Inputting wage details on to Sage payroll for various clients
• Processing weekly / monthly / four weekly and fortnightly payroll
• Dealing with SMP, SSP and other statutory payments
• Auto enrolment pension assessments
• Producing wage reports and payslips
• Dealing with RTI submissions
• Updating tax codes
• Inputting leavers and new starters
• Experience of processing directors pay
• Checking the PAYE / NIC P32 amounts
• Liaising with clients via telephone and email
• Dealing with pension uploads on to NEST, Aviva, NOW, People’s and Royal London
• Creating csv files for the larger pension uploads
• Uploading the net pay payments to the bank for 1 client
• Dealing with the payroll year ends and producing P60’s
• Working in a routine, efficient, organised manner in order to meet payroll deadlines
• Handling client queries regarding pay matters
• Setting up PAYE schemes online with HMRC, and setting up new payrolls on Sage
• Reviewing client PAYE / NIC information as necessary on the HMRC portal
• Doing Declarations of Compliance on The Pensions Regulator website