This role will report to the Payroll Supervisor.
The primary focus of this role is to carry out the processing of payroll and related data, in accordance with the organisation’s expectations and its contractual and statutory obligations.
• Process data into the Payroll system using a variety of interface methods
• Make sure that all tasks are completed within the necessary time limits
• Maintain relationships with payroll contacts at sites within the business
• Be aware of the expected standards of quality and timeliness of data submissions from the business
• Assist in the verification of payroll data prior to final submission
• Send payslips to sites to arrive by payday
• Distribute statutory documentation in accordance with published deadlines
• Deal with correspondence and queries
Requirements to Candidates:
• Previous administration experience in a payroll environment
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
• Good team player
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines