FRS are assisting a well established and ever growing business based in Coventry, with the recruitment of a Payroll Officer.
You will be responsible for the payroll of circa 500, on both weekly and monthly payrolls.
Suitable candidates will have experience of using Sage Payroll, and have worked within a small team previously.
Duties will include the following:
– Responsible for the entire payroll operation
– Preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls
– Pension administration, reporting and reconciliation
– Calculation and processing of all employee absence, sickness, benefits and deductions, as well as overtime payments
– Employee expense claims management
– Reconciliations and ad hoc reports for Finance, Directors and Managers
– Payments over to HMRC, Pension providers, Courts, CSA, etc.
– Reporting to HMRC, including RTI’s, Year End, EPS and P11Ds
– Tax year end / start preparation and organisation, including PAYE settlement
– Point of contact for payroll queries
– Ensure the business is up to date with relevant legislation changes and updates
– Creation of payroll processes and detailed work instructions
– Timely and accurate reports to HMRC and other stakeholders