FRS have been tasked with recruiting a Payroll Manager for a SME based on the east side of Birmingham.
You will be working alongside the Head of HR and responsible for processing payroll for around 750 on a weekly / monthly basis using Pegasus.
– Produce weekly and monthly payrolls
– Day to day management and development of the team
– Distribute workload, ensuring all aspects are completed according to strict deadlines
– Manage the T&A system (e.g. to support overtime, absence data)
– Extracting reports from the T&A System
– Administer starters, leavers and contract changes etc.
– Submit all HMRC requirements ie. RTI and deal with all queries efficiently
– Administer pension schemes
– Maintain and update payroll records
– Maintenance and continual improvement of payroll systems and processes
– Strong MS Excel skills (creating formulas and v-look ups)
– Experience with Pegasus systems (Desirable)
– Solid understanding of HR / Payroll cycles
– Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
– General understanding of HR processes in order to support the HR team (Desirable)