FRS are supporting a reputable and forward thinking business, with the recruitment of an experienced Payroll professional.
You will be working in a team environment and ideally be coming from a payroll bureau background or a high volume desk, and somebody who embraces a challenge.
You will be working in a fast paced environment and in a team setting, reporting into a Payroll Manager. There are very good career opportunities within the business and there is realistic scope for progression once you have passed probation – so if you are looking for a business who support good talent and you feel you have the experience required, apply right away.
Duties will include:
– Working with a portfolio of clients – processing timely and accurate payroll in different formats and sizes (weekly, four weekly, monthly)
– Being a first point of contact for your clients, resolving queries and providing a first class service
– Constantly looking at and discussing new ways to streamline processes and increasing revenue
– Working to KPIs
– Ad hoc administrative duties
– Responsible for attending client meetings upon request
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Working towards or holding a CIPP Qualification
– Payroll Bureau or multi-client payroll experience
– Have the ability to work well under pressure and not shy away from an ever changing workload
– Confident in your approach, knowledge and possess a can-do attitude