FRS are assisting a forward thinking and very progressive client of ours, with the recruitment of a Payroll professional to join their ever growing multi office business.
The directors are very ambitious and the company has grown considerably in the past 5 years, with their team growing alongside their reputation.
The successful candidate will ideally have Sage Payroll experience, you will work directly alongside their Payroll Manager in a close-knit but busy environment.
The business likes people with personality alongside a hard work ethic, so if you want to join a business who can offer you a fantastic working environment, bubbly colleagues and career opportunities, this could be the role for you.
Duties will include:
– Providing an accurate payroll on a weekly and monthly basis using Sage Payroll
– Processing of Statutory forms such as Payslips, P46, P45 & P60’s
– Preparation and submission of P11D
– Processing BACS payments
– Managing Real Time Information (RTI) Submissions
– Ensuring up to date with legislation
– Assisting the Payroll Manager with the preparation of payroll year end
– Dealing with HMRC
– End of Year P35 returns
As the majority of us are in lockdown right now due to Covid 19, my client wishes to interview candidates via a video call, with a view to start ASAP remotely – from home.