FRS are recruiting a Payroll Officer for a business on the east outskirts of Birmingham, by Star City.
This is a standalone role within the Finance / HR department and our client is looking to recruit this role ASAP.
Interviews will be based in the office, and our client has a budget of £30,000 – £35,000 and includes some very good discount schemes.
Duties will include:
– Produce weekly and monthly payrolls
– Distribute workload, ensuring all aspects are completed according to strict deadlines
– Manage the T&A system (e.g. to support overtime, absence data)
– Extracting reports from the T&A system
– Administer starters, leavers and contractual change
– Managing the payroll inbox and ensure all queries are resolved quickly and professionally
– Submit all HMRC requirements – RTI and deal with all queries efficiently
– Administer pension schemes
– Maintain and update payroll records
– Continuously offering guidance on how to streamline systems / processes
– Ensure full compliance at all times