** Hybrid working – 2-3 days per week from home, plus flexible hours **
FRS are recruiting an excellent Payroll Assistant vacancy for a good client of ours in South West Warwickshire.
The business offer work from home opportunities (2-3 days per week) and flexible working hours (7-3, 8-4, 9-5 etc.) and due to ongoing growth, there are excellent career opportunities.
This varied role will involve all aspects of payroll – processing weekly and monthly payroll whilst being part of a close-knit team, filled with personality.
Ideal candidates will have / be:
– Experienced in processing start to finish weekly and monthly payroll, working to strict deadlines
– Ideally have experience of BrightPay or willing to learn quickly
– Sound knowledge of processing SMP, SSP, sick pay, childcare vouchers, salary sacrifice etc.
– Experienced with processing pensions with various providers
– Be an excellent communicator with colleagues across the business, and have professional telephone etiquette
– Be well organised and reliable, with good time management skills
– Friendly and approachable, and willing to learn / grow
– Potentially want to progress onto a Payroll Manager position within the business in due course