FRS are recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager, to join a business based in Solihull on a permanent basis.
The business are a rapidly-growing specialist company servicing customers throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient processing of payroll data, and as the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for implementing process improvements to benefit the department and the wider business.
– To be responsible for processing multiple monthly payroll, including starter, leaver, amendments, absence, overtime, statutory payments and pensions
– Dealing with discrepancies and queries relating to payroll and resolve or escalate as appropriate
– Supporting of the monthly financial accounting requirements of the business, to include report generation, producing weekly / monthly payroll journals, reconciliations, etc.
– Responsibility for the running of the Company Pension Schemes – experience with NEST is essential
– Raising monthly and ad hoc payroll related payments
– Processing of company cars / P11D’s, and dealing with associated queries
– Completion of all company and year-end payroll processes
– Support any Payroll / HR projects as required
– Updating of payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department / division transfers
– Preparation of reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages
– Managing fuel cards, car insurance and related tasks
– Responsibility for gender pay gap reporting
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Be very experienced in Sage Payroll 50, and have an extensive knowledge of pensions schemes and auto-enrolment
– Have excellent attention to detail
– Great communication skills
– Be able to work alone and under pressure
– Be able to confidently meet monthly payroll targets
– Be comfortable working closely with the Senior Management Team