My client is a £40m turnover divisional manufacturing business, and forms part of a larger International Group with a rich history of 100 plus years of local trade.
Due to both growth and restructure, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a (Plant) Financial Controller to join the business situated in North Leicestershire, therefore easily commutable from across the East Midlands.
Reporting into the Divisional Finance Director, this position will have responsibility for:
• Responsible for reporting the Financial Business Performance, Group reporting and CapEx, ad hoc projects to the Board to drive business strategy and support key decisions of the Management Team.
• Responsible for the Finance team and have two direct employees reporting, work closely liaising with key department heads to ensure procedures and policies are adhered to.
• All Financial Control within the business – Quarterly Forecasting, Budgetary Control, Management Accounts, Balance Sheet control and monthly reporting with commentary to management, the board and Group.
• Year end audits, Statutory Accounts and HMRC filings.
• Detailed Weekly Cash flow management, P&L”s and Working Capital Control.
• FX hedging and risk management.
• Operational management re Supply Chain, Pricing models, Gross Margin Analysis, Efficiencies Control, KPI’s, Recoveries reporting, BOM’s, Procurement price variance, Customer Analysis reports, SOP reviews.
• Commercial awareness, Contract reviews and monitor against actual costs.
• Implementation of procedures and policies to improve efficiencies.
• ERP System improvements / implementation.
• Legal work, Banks, Bonds, Insurance, Contracts for the business.
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with PQE experience, ideally gained within a dynamic manufacturing business.
Previous experience operating in a leadership capacity is ideal, however my client is open to developing a candidate looking to take their first step into a Financial Controller position.
A good level of IT literacy is essential, to include MS Excel to intermediate level.
This position is being offered on a full time basis with a basic salary of between £50,000 – £60,000 plus excellent benefits, bonus and fantastic scope for career development, both within this role and division but also wider UK businesses (also based within the East Midlands).